- How much does it cost for children under two years old?
Childrens at that age, are not allowed at this tour because their immature age.
- Is there a discount for customers who have already had a tour with you in the past?
Customers who have already joined our tours can ask for a better deal for their next trip with us.
- How can I pay for the tour?
You can pay by cash or card.
- What happens if the weather is not the ideal?
Usually the trips are not cancelled as the weather is almost always different in the South of Crete. If, however, something goes wrong, our company will inform you of the cancellation and will make a new booking.
- How extreme is the Safari?
In Greece we don't have dunes, nor does our landscape look like Africa. We climb to an altitude of 1,200 metres and enter into the mountains with total safety. There are certainly quite a few ups and downs along the way.
- What cars will be used for the tour?
Our company has Land Rover Defender 110 9 seaters, which are the most suitable off-road cars.
- How many people fit in every car?
We have 8 seaters and 9 seaters Land Rover Defender.
- I'm a vegetarian, is there a menu for me?
In consultation with us, before the trip, rest assured that you will enjoy a vegetarian menu.
- The excursion is truly all inclusive?
In our trip, the price includes your meals based on a varied traditional menu, the guided tour and entrance to museums of olive oil and wine.
- What should I bring?
It would be good to keep with you the sports shoes, water for the road, your swimsuit, towel and a hat. People with health problems should take the medication for possible need. Those are the only things you will need.